When we feel overwhelmed, escape often feels like the only solution. This short course explores common misconceptions about overwhelm, breaks down the experience so you understand what's actually happening, and introduces you to simple practices to reduce your overwhelm whenever it arises. This course can be completed in less than an hour and is an excellent introduction to informal mindfulness methods that reduce stress in work and life.
- A message from your instructor
- How To Contact Us
- Understanding the Why, What and Where of Overwhelming Experiences
- "My Experience of Overwhelm" Guide
- Deconstructing Overwhelm: A look at Internal and External Contributions
- Managing Overwhelm: An Introduction to Three Key Practices.
- Test your understanding
- Emergency Tool Kit - Short (6 minutes)
- Emergency Tool Kit - Long (16 minutes)
- We'd appreciate your feedback on this course!
- More resources for you